Friday, August 5, 2011

This is not a pretty sight.  Under that pile of .. um .. stash is the guest bed and you can't see what's behind the wardrobe door or out the passage.  I had to empty the cupboard to remove a TV aerial wire which was threaded behind the shelves.  Now it needs sorting and dealing to before family comes to visit next weekend.  I found bags of thread I'd forgotten about, bags I'd tried to find and given up on and bags of little bits left over from other projects.  What to do with it all?

And just so you'll forget the above scene I'll leave you with last nights walk on the beach. 
Evening blush.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy kereru colours! And an innovative use for thrums. Re the stash -- don't leave the plastic bags too long or they will disintegrate and make a huge mess (speaking from experience!)

    ReplyDelete