Monday, April 30, 2012

Unweaving before lunch

I love feijoa season; apple and feijoa crumble, feijoa muffins.  In the vocabulary of my grandson, Mmmmm.

Guess what I had for lunch.
Recently the Yarn Harlot wrote about ripping knitting and winding the used yarn around the ball and the feeling we get when we've reknitted the old yarn and are back to the virgin stuff.
I'm feeling the same way with my weaving, or unweaving.  You would think I could count to four by now, its pretty simple 1, 2, 3, 4, uncomplicated really.  But the number of times I've woven 1,2 1,2 is unbelievable.  Unfortunately, I know there are at least two places where I missed the mistake until too far on to unweave so I'll have to needle weave in two rows and hope it won't show too much.  This might end up in my wardrobe.
The moral of the story is that if it doesn't look right it probably isn't.

1 comment:

  1. Those muffins look like they can sooth ANY weaving woes!

    ReplyDelete