Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blankets galore

Blankets, blankets, blankets ....
 This one will be in Inspirit Gallery next week.
 Tui blankets have gone to a good home.
 Indigo blue blankets are waiting for a loving home at Pauanesia.
 Indigo blanket.
 Next up more blues and greens and then
bright reds.

I have spent the last week with my head in the dye bath.  I've reached the age where I can't switch back and forth so easily so decided to prepare the yarn for the last run of blue blankets before settling in to red shades.  Its 8.30pm and the last batch of mohair weft is cooling in the pot.  Tomorrow its tie on and weave.

Earlier today I made a list of all the projects I have started, on order, have to do or would like to do, such as work for exhibitions.  I think I'm up to 28 projects.  I stopped counting because I was so horrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment