Sunday, September 10, 2017

Clean up and blankets

It finally happened.  I couldn't stand my studio any more.  Boxes and mess everywhere.
The only thing I could think of to try and make room was to remove all the boxes to the guest bathroom and start sorting from there.  Shower cubicle filled and the bath and then the floor.  It is  (or was) winter here so not expecting visitors.  Of course, best laid plans .. etc. a friend decided he would call in so with a couple of weeks notice I set to.
I did have some "before" photos but seem to have deleted them (probably just as well).  With throw outs and a box of "give aways" I had three rows of shelves completely full and one row empty, just enough space to take the boxes of cotton I bought earlier in the year.


I'm slowly catching up on blanket orders.  These Kakapo blankets have gone to Pauanesia.  Glorious green shades of olive, moss, chartreuse and more.


And everyone's favourite, Pohutukawa.  
Jenny will love to show you this one at Inspirit Gallery.
www.inspirit.co.nz


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. What more can I say? Well done! And shelves that need filling up!!

    ReplyDelete